ProlineC

William L. Rupp rupp at tetra.UUCP
Wed Dec 4 10:54:38 AEST 1985

I have purchased POWER-C for the Commodore-64 from Proline.  Unfortunately,
I am unable to figure out from the documentation how to compile and run
a simple one (main) function program.  The compiler is described, and the
linker as well, but the procedure for a program which does not need to be
linked to another object file is not there, so far as I can tell.

Being a beginner in C, I suppose I am missing something very basic, here,
but I do want to figure out how to make it work.  Anybody familiar with
POWER-C?