ATTN: MEGAMAX-C LOVERS

Thomas Newton tdn at cmu-cs-spice.ARPA
Tue Feb 19 06:59:33 AEST 1985

I hope that Megamax is on this net, and that their lawyers nail you to the
wall.  From what I have heard, the Megamax compiler is a very good one and
furthermore it is not copy-protected.  If it is pirated all over the place,
though, they may decide that it is necessary to stop the pirates even at the
cost of screwing the legitimate users.  I don't want to see that happen.

                                        -- Thomas Newton
                                           Thomas.Newton at cmu-cs-spice.ARPA