Found in net.lang.c

Gene Spafford spaf at gatech.UUCP
Sat Feb 9 08:51:58 AEST 1985

The following was in net.lang.c on our machine.  This is either:
	1) A failed AI program;
	2) A bug in netnews;
	3) Guy Harris on drugs;
	4) Misdirected net humor.
	5) New directions in computer languages (Super C).
	6) The result of shoving 32 bits into a 24 bit register.

And what's you guess?

--
Gene "6 months and counting" Spafford
The Clouds Project, School of ICS, Georgia Tech, Atlanta GA 30332