Modula-2

rfm
Sun Feb 3 11:34:41 AEST 1985

Since dan frank asked someone to read the book on modula-2 and comment on it,
I may as well give my two cents' worth...
1. IO in Modula-2 is terrible. It has to use different function for different
	type of things you want to print out.
2. Import/Export violates the classical scope rule. It is exporting the name
	of the function/procedure, not the actual function/procedure itself.
After you read the Wirth's book, make sure you read the book "Polymorphic
Programming Languages". It makes Wirth look baaaddd.
		richard man