Language Idioms (no arguments, just info)

John Gilmore gnu at sun.uucp
Mon Feb 18 20:17:51 AEST 1985

Please move the bickering about the meaning of "idiom" to net.nlang,
or kill it.

Some good lists of APL idia have appeared, but I don't have the details
handy.  I believe Al Perlis' group at Yale did one; also a European
university or users' group.  Any APLers out there with a copy who'll
post the details?  Check back issues of the QuoteQuad if you really care.
(Available thru ACM/SIGPLAN/STAPL -- Special Tech committee on APL).