(multiple Re's)

Dave Mason mason at utcsri.UUCP
Fri Feb 22 00:29:19 AEST 1985

Original title: Re: re: re: ...

This is definitely my favourite title in quite a while....when I got
the first article a few days ago I read it...decided I wasn't interested,
and typed 'k' to the rn newsreader.  For those of you who aren't using rn,
'k' cancels any discussion with this title.  Just so it can be complete, it
removes any leading 'Re:' or 're:'.  When I said 'k' it proceeded to cancel
EVERYTHING in the news group.  As I really didn't have time to read them
all anyway, it seemed a blessing...
--
Usenet:	{dalcs dciem garfield musocs qucis sask titan trigraph ubc-vision
 	 utzoo watmath allegra cornell decvax decwrl ihnp4 uw-beaver}