ATTN: MEGAMAX-C LOVERS

Joseph Froehlich jxf6805 at ritcv.UUCP
Sun Feb 17 16:04:04 AEST 1985

I appreciate the response I received from all of you regarding C compilers
for the Macintosh.  It was both informative and interesting.  One further
request, if I may?  Is there anyone among you who would be willing to send
me a copy of the Megamax compiler so that I may demo the package before I
cough up the $300?  If so, please send the disk to the following address:

     J. Froehlich
     54 Trento St
     Rochester, NY  14606

It will be worth a little something extra in you Xmas stocking.  Please send
your Xmas list with the disk!  Thanks in advance!!!