Language transitions

g-frank at gumby.UUCP g-frank at gumby.UUCP
Mon Feb 11 23:30:03 AEST 1985

> I wish I could get my
> hands on Modula for either my TRS-80 Model I or for our Unix system,
> though; *that* language was designed for real world applications.

   I'm not sure, but some time ago Springer-Verlag sent me literature
announcing Modula-2 for a number of machines, including ones that run
CP/M.  Does the TRS-80 run CP/M (or can it)?  You might try contacting
S-V and asking if they have something for the Model I.

--
      Dan Frank

	"good news is just life's way of keeping you off balance."