Quality programming in c -- a rarity?

Gino Bloch gino at voder.UUCP
Thu Feb 7 04:46:39 AEST 1985

[line saver]

> Also, there are a large number of readable formats for code, and forcing
> you to use the same one as me would annoy you out of any language.
One problem though - my format is very readable to me, but I might not
be able to read yours easily (and vice versa, of course).  As a result I
don't want to maintain your code (again, vice versa too - and I am speaking
generically as a rhetorical device).  For instance, I CANNOT, without great
effort, read code in the white book style.  My style is a remnant of my
ALGOL days is why.
--
Gene E. Bloch (...!nsc!voder!gino)