An MS-Dos C compiler for $49.95 ?

John Ruschmeyer john at moncol.UUCP
Fri Jul 5 04:06:21 AEST 1985

 Looking throught the new PC-World, I came across an add for a C compiler
from a company called Ecosoft Inc. It was billed as a full C compiler for
$49.95.

Features include:

	* Full K&R C compiler that supports all data types and operators (except
	bit fields)

	* 8087 co-processor support using a single library

	* A robust standard library with over 150 functions, including
	trancendentals, color, and others.

	* OBJ output for linking with Link

	* Error messages in English

	* Easy-to-read and complete user's manual

The address of the company:

		Ecosoft Inc.
		6413 N. College Avenue
		Indianapolis, IN 46220

		(317) 255-6476

Has anyone out there heard of this company or, better yet, purchased this
compiler? It seems too good to be true, but if it is, it would be the Turbo
Pascal of C compilers.

I am considering this product, but thought I'd check it out first.

Thanks for any help.

--
Name:		John Ruschmeyer
US Mail:	Monmouth College, W. Long Branch, NJ 07764

		New COKE- the refreshment that pauses.