'C' compiler minimal subset

Vicious Oyster oyster at uwmacc.UUCP
Wed Jul 3 06:29:36 AEST 1985

*** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR STRUCTURE DEFINITION ***

   I have been toying with the idea of writing as much of a C compiler
as will fit in my 64K machine.  I would like to implement a minimal
subset so that I can bootstrap it up until I can't go any farther.
Does anybody care to volunteer their ideas on what I should start with?
(Unless you have an urgent need to have 100,000 people read your reply,
please send mail to me directly.  Also, I don't regularly read this group,
so a posting will probably not get to me.)  BTW, I have no intention of
having this thing do anything but give me something other than assembly
language or BASIC to play with, so I don't really care about fully
complying with any proposed standard.
--
 - joel "vo" plutchak
{allegra,ihnp4,seismo}!uwvax!uwmacc!oyster

"Take what I say in a different way and it's easy to say that this is
all confusion."