AMSAA.ARPA network problems persist.

guido at boring.UUCP guido at boring.UUCP
Tue Jul 23 17:09:01 AEST 1985

In article <11662 at brl-tgr.ARPA> towson at AMSAA.ARPA (SECAD) writes:
>Fellow CP/Mers - It seems that I was a bit hasty in sending my last message.
>[...]                           Thus, we can send packets out, but no one out
>in netland knows the address to use for sending packets back to us.

Not only this, but the packets you send out end up everywhere except in
info-cpm.  Perhaps it would be better not to send out packets, not even
to inform "Fellow CP/Mers" (would you admit belonging to those? :-) of
the failure.

[net.lang.c is becoming total garbage, so I think I could add my share to
the chaos.  Guido.]