more about programming style

Swamp Thing mff at wuphys.UUCP
Sun Jul 14 03:08:24 AEST 1985

> C programming is something that should be attempted only by professionals.
> There are other languages (such as BASIC) which the average luser might be
> able to learn if they put their mind to it.

Of all the arrogant, swellheaded piles of bullshit, this is the biggest I've
run across in quite a while.  What this person is implying is "You can't
criticize my programming style because I'm a professional programmer and you're
not, so there!"  Real class.  BTW, is "luser" a typo, or another barb cast upon
the masses from on high?

						Mark F. Flynn
						Department of Physics
						Washington University
						St. Louis, MO  63130
						ihnp4!wuphys!mff

"There is no dark side of the moon, really.
 Matter of fact, it's all dark."

				P. Floyd