Need 286 "C" benchmark

Thomas Johnsson johnsson at chalmers.UUCP
Mon Jul 29 13:27:13 AEST 1985

> The bottom line is which machine offers the best SOLUTION. The processor
> inside should not matter to the end-user. After all, usability is usually
> more dependent on software than on hardware.

I absolutely agree. But it makes me wonder the application programs
that AREN'T developed because of a messy or impossible architecture.

--
**** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH BUG DROPPINGS ****
Thomas Johnsson
  CSNET: johnsson at chalmers.csnet
  Mail on dead trees: Dept. of CS, Chalmers University of Technology,
                      S-412 96 Goteborg, Sweden
  phone: dept: +46 (0)31 810100, home sweet home: +46 (0)31 252724
  UFOs, please land at:  57.43 N,  11.59 E (the green hilly lawn)