Guidelines on C Programming: Style, standards, recommend...

Jeff Lee jeff at gatech.CSNET
Tue Jul 16 07:02:55 AEST 1985

> Just about any college textbook on intermediate or advanced programming
> will have a couple of chapters on style and coding practice.  The last
> book I had was

A book that was recommended reading for a programming class that I
took (about 6 years ago) was "Elements of Programming Style" by
Kernigan and Plauger. They used mostly PL/I examples in it but
they emphasized that this could be applied to any language.

--
Jeff Lee
CSNet:	Jeff @ GATech		ARPA:	Jeff%GATech.CSNet @ CSNet-Relay.ARPA