parens around sizeof arg

Robert Viduya robert at gitpyr.UUCP
Sun Mar 10 06:20:45 AEST 1985

><
Posted from  geoff at desint.UUCP (Geoff Kuenning)
> Well, the easy answer is in Kernighan and Plaugher:  "When in doubt,
> PARENTHESIZE."  A lot of people prefer to parenthesize all sizeof's as a
> stylistic thing anyway.
> --

Hear, hear.  I don't just apply this to the sizeof operator but also to
almost all my expressions.  I consider it to be a waste of my time memorizing
all the precedence rules.

				robert
--
Robert Viduya
Georgia Institute of Technology

...!{akgua,allegra,amd,hplabs,ihnp4,masscomp,ut-ngp}!gatech!gitpyr!robert
...!{rlgvax,sb1,uf-cgrl,unmvax,ut-sally}!gatech!gitpyr!robert