C Indentation, Pretty Printing

Neal Weidenhofer neal at denelvx.UUCP
Fri May 3 05:45:42 AEST 1985

> A big help would be a syntax directed diff that would really know when
> something `real' changed.  Would a tokenizing diff be an acceptable
> subsitute?  I'm not sure.  Can someone send me one to try :-)? Oh,
> and it needs to be plug-compatable with RCS...
>
> -dB

	You could run the sources through "cc -S" and run diff on the
.s files ;-)

	Actually if you're desperate enough this might help some, especially
if you compiler puts the file name and line number in the .s file (most of
them do).

			Regards,
				Neal Weidenhofer
"Nothin' ain't worth nothin'	Denelcor, Inc.
	but it's free"		<hao|csu-cs|brl-bmd>!denelcor!neal