Proposal to add modules to C with a simple extension.

Yogesh K Gupta gupta at asgb.UUCP
Thu May 9 02:18:01 AEST 1985

> Bascially what you're asking for has already been incorporated into
> a language called C++ developed by Bjarne Stroustrup at Bell Labs.

    The original posting suggested adding modules to C, thus departing
    from the language's concept that a "file" is a "module".  C++, as
    described in the papers referred, does provide data abastraction but
    does not provide the concept of a module.  Also, C++ is not available.

Yogesh Gupta
--
Yogesh Gupta                           Advanced Systems Group,
{sdcrdcf, sdcsvax}!bmcg!asgb!gupta     Burroughs Corp., Boulder, CO.