CTRL(X) in ANSI standard

Mark Purtill Purtill at MIT-MULTICS.ARPA
Sat May 11 11:05:36 AEST 1985

<Fnord>
Yes, CTRL('F') beats CTRL(F) any day, but the idea was to replace an
existing macro WITHOUT having to change all of the calls to it.  I
really didn't expect any changes made to the standard to replace this
silliness, but when I noticed that it could be done, I felt I ought to
let everyone know.
       Mark
^.-.^  Purtill at MIT-MULTICS.ARPA    **Insert favorite disclaimer here**
(("))  2-032 MIT Cambrige MA 02139