Dying Architexures

Kay Dekker kay at warwick.UUCP
Sun Oct 20 10:57:44 AEST 1985

In article <2199 at brl-tgr.ARPA> cottrell at NBS-VMS.ARPA (COTTRELL, JAMES) writes,
quoting someone else:

>> I read a book some time ago titled, "The Sun Never Sets On IBM" by Thomas
>> J. Watson, Sr. as I recall.   Apt title.
>
>The British used to say that as well...

Do you know why the sun never sets on the British Empire?  God wouldn't
trust an Englishman in the dark ....  :-)
							Kay.

--
"A boy does not put his hand into his pocket until every other means of
gaining his end has failed."		_Tommy_, by J. M. Barrie.

			... mcvax!ukc!warwick!flame!kay