C bites / programming stlye

jrife at fthood jrife at fthood
Sat Sep 14 05:02:00 AEST 1985

...Back into the heat of the battle...

Ok, so are we *all* willing to admit that the only acceptable way to format a
program is the way in K&R?  *And* the way in all the proprietary source I've
ever seen.
Can you say "The phone company even has a monopoly on source code format?"  I
knew you could.  :-)
No, we're not going to say that K&R are gods, just lesser dieties.  And,
although that book packs more information on the C language into 128 pages than
most books three times its size, nothing is perfect.
I stand by my formatting style as readable, clear, and easy for a newcomer to
understand.  (As for my *programming* style, well, silly is a good word)

--

					*				*