C bites / programming style

Cesar Quiroz quiroz at rochester.UUCP
Sat Sep 14 06:56:27 AEST 1985

YES IT SHOULD!@#$%  ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!!!

>       if ( cond ) {
>       {   {   {
>               stmt;
>       }   }   }
>       }
>
>No matter where you like your curly braces, you got `em.

Well, let's make it:
        if ( cond ) {
        {   {   {{
                 stmt;
        }   }   }}
        }
and that should cover 99.99% of the code ever seen in the net, with the
possible exception of the obfuscated contest.

Now that Doug Gwyn came out with a truly workable solution, could we put
this to rest for 2 months at least?

Cesar ("Now, where did I leave the c-indent package?...")

--
Cesar Augusto  Quiroz Gonzalez

Department of Computer Science     {allegra|seismo}!rochester!quiroz
University of Rochester            or
Rochester,  NY 14627               quiroz at ROCHESTER