C Style

Karl Tombre tombre at crin.UUCP
Tue Sep 17 00:11:30 AEST 1985

If I had to work on a program written by somebody else, I would
definitely prefer to work on the version WITHOUT GOTOs. I have
already had to update programs with GOTOs, and be sure that more
than 3 of them in a program make it quite unreadable.

The for( ; ; ) construct is much easier to use, in my opinion, even
when it is very complicated as in your example.
--
--- Karl Tombre @ CRIN (Centre de Recherche en Informatique de Nancy)
UUCP:    ...!vmucnam!crin!tombre  or    ...!inria!crin!tombre

"Car le plus lourd fardeau, c'est d'exister sans vivre."
                                  (Victor Hugo)