Why are there 50 copies of this article?

Griff Smith ggs at ulysses.UUCP
Sat Apr 5 07:53:51 AEST 1986

> Newsgroups: net.lang.c
> Subject: Re: Re: Gosub

[text deleted]

> >>    Griff Smith       AT&T (Bell Laboratories), Murray Hill
> >>    Phone:            (201) 582-7736
> >>    Internet: ggs at ulysses.uucp
> >>    UUCP:             ulysses!ggs  ( {allegra|ihnp4}!ulysses!ggs )
>

> What's the deal? Why are there 50 copies of this article in my news system?
> Anyone else seen that?
>

>         Rusty Red (AKA Jacob Levy)

I don't know either, but I assure you it was even more annoying for
me than it was for you.  The next time I am tempted to post a snappy,
sarcastic comeback to an article I will slap my wrists and take a
few deep breaths.  I should probably also stop reading net.audio.

Internet:	ggs at ulysses.uucp
UUCP:		ulysses!ggs  ( {allegra|ihnp4}!ulysses!ggs )