C Builtin Funxions

Ben Cranston zben at umd5.UUCP
Thu Apr 24 10:59:39 AEST 1986

In article <205 at brl-smoke.ARPA> rbj at icst-cmr.ARPA (root) writes:
>As to my friend Ben Cranston's suggestion that I should use
>`myprintf' and `myputchar', this is a very good idea, lest we
>forget what the funxion really does. However, this may not always
>be an option where objects but no source is available. Hiya Ben!

Oh, good, I had so hoped you would not be offended by my implicit criticism
of your earlier posting.  I had taken precautions against my being taken too
seriously, but the postnews software removed my precaution from the header
of the message:

Remember, "When Source is outlawed, only outlaws will have Source"...

--
"We're taught to cherish what we have   |          Ben Cranston
 by what we have no longer..."          |          zben at umd2.umd.edu
                          ...{seismo!umcp-cs,ihnp4!rlgvax}!cvl!umd5!zben