Arrays of pointers to functions

William E. Woody woody at romeo.caltech.edu
Tue Apr 15 13:37:27 AEST 1986

  My last message went out and I forgot to add:

THANK YOU EVERYONE for all the help you've given me.  I apologize to anyone
who has or will send me mail on the subject if I don't respond personally;
I'm running out of nice (and unique) ways of saying thank you.

Gee, I didn't realize I'd get so many responces!  (I was only expecting one
or two messages, honistly...  Not the deluge of information that I got
[and the C program to do it automatically:  gee!])

To all netlanders--this is a wonderful forum.

  Sorry for using the message overhead for a contentless message...
         - William Woody
      NET  Woody%Romeo at Hamlet.Caltech.Edu
   USNAIL  1-54 Lloyd, Caltech / Pasadena, CA 91126