An amusing piece of code

Darryl Richman darryl at ism780c.UUCP
Tue Apr 8 06:47:26 AEST 1986

In article <1379 at ism780c.UUCP> tim at ism780c.UUCP (Tim Smith) writes:
>Note that I didn't mention any last names.  How do you know I meant you?

At this site, there is precisely one Darryl, regardless of variations in
the spelling.   Don't you think enough net resources have been used for
this conversation?  Why don't we settle this with honor:  meet me with your
second in the main west corridor at sunrise tomorrow.  I suggest sabres.
									  XX
XX          --Darryl Richman, INTERACTIVE Systems Corp.                     XX
	    ...!cca!ima!ism780!darryl   XXXXX                               XX
XX          The views expressed above are my opinions only.                 XX
									  XX
>Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
I intend to find out.  :-)