lint query

James R. Van Zandt jrv at MITRE-BEDFORD.ARPA
Mon Apr 28 12:13:30 AEST 1986

I'm aware of four lint-type programs for checking C code on an MS-DOS machine:

PC-LINT   Tecware                              $ 99
PC-Lint   Gimpel Software                      $139
Pre-C     Phoenix Computer Products Corp.      $395
Lint      Wizard Systems Software, Inc.        $450  (bundled with compiler)

Can anyone report experience with these or others, or point to
published reviews?

Please send messages to me directly, as I don't monitor info-c.  If
there's sufficient interest, I'll be glad to post a summary.

                                   - Jim Van Zandt