lint

Vicarious Oyster oyster at uwmacc.UUCP
Thu Apr 24 02:03:38 AEST 1986

In article <1391 at lll-crg.ARpA> brooks at lll-crg.UUCP (Eugene D Brooks III) writes:
>>	Perhaps he should have said "There is really no justification
>>	for doing C software development on a system other than UNIX"? [Doug Gwyn]
>>
>>Come on Doug, you don't *really* believe this, do you?
>>
>>	(Root Boy) Jim Cottrell		<rbj at cmr>
>>	"One man gathers what another man spills"
>
>I can't speak for Doug, but
>Not for money, love, drugs or sex would I do software development
>on a system other than UNIX.

   Yes, but do you believe others also have to abide by your preference?
Probably not, eh?  Gwyn's non-smileyed message may not have implied that,
but that kind of attitude *is* noticable among certain groups of people...
like neo-nazis, pseudo-fundamentalist Christians, etc.  Intolerance knows
no bounds.

 - Joel "The only good fanatic is a dead fanatic" P.
   {allegra,ihnp4,seismo}!uwvax!uwmacc!oyster