Published C code for sorting (& other stuff)

Melinda Shore shor at sphinx.UChicago.UUCP
Wed Apr 2 02:19:09 AEST 1986

[]
In article <127 at gilbbs.UUCP> mc68020 at gilbbs.UUCP writes:

>  I think it might be worth noting that Thomas Plum is not only the author
>of several books on C programming, but that he is also the founder of
>Ecosoft.

Isn't Jack Purdum the founder of Ecosoft?
--
Melinda Shore                               ..!ihnp4!gargoyle!sphinx!shor
University of Chicago Computation Center    Staff.Melinda%chip at UChicago.Bitnet

" ... a statement made while looking backwards will have its wrong end in
front."		[F. Huxley]