Style filters

larry at jpl-vlsi.arpa larry at jpl-vlsi.arpa
Thu Jan 16 11:20:28 AEST 1986

On a large project here we've decided to use C.  Management is talking about
imposing a style standard, and I don't like the idea of using someone else's.
Anyone have a tailorable filter program that programmers can use to

convert from one style to another?  That way each of us could use our own
style but deliver what the bosses require.

Also, I'm not sure if EMACS will be availble on the systems we'll use (at least till I port GNU EMACS to them).  Is there some way to add an electric-C to VI?

Please answer directly to me since I'm not yet on the INFO-C distribution list.

				Larry @ jpl-vlsi