Draft C standard

William McKeeman mckeeman at wanginst.UUCP
Tue Jan 7 09:09:46 AEST 1986

I wrote to CBEMA for the latest standard also, after my usual sources dried
up.  It took several weeks for them to respond.  What I got today was the
April 30 document, with a cover sheet dated July 1.  That's 8 months
out-of-date!  I have sent it back and asked for my money to be returned.

W. M. McKeeman            mckeeman at WangInst
Wang Institute            decvax!wanginst!mckeeman
Tyngsboro MA 01879