PRECEDENT FOR USE OF =

JUNG_E%SITVXB.BITNET at WISCVM.ARPA JUNG_E%SITVXB.BITNET at WISCVM.ARPA
Wed Jul 9 08:48:10 AEST 1986

        I must apologize for my rash mailing several weeks ago on this
topic.  As many of you have pointed out to me, I should have done a little
more research before attempting to tear apart K&R.
        Apologies to those of you whose intelligence I must have insulted and
to Stevens Institute of Technology.  Being an UNDERGRADUATE majoring in
Electrical Engineering rather than Computer Science, I am but a mere hacker of
small microcomputers and have no right to mention the Institute as my
affiliation.
        Thanks to those who politely put me in my place.  Really.

Edward Jung
JUNG_E at SITVXB.BITNET