Nonsense in BYTE reader columns

John Pierce jwp at sdchem.UUCP
Thu Jun 19 16:29:41 AEST 1986

> I felt that the article was a fine testimony to the flexibility of C.  The
> point wasn't that you SHOULD do things this way, but that you COULD.

Rumor has it that they're now negotiating with AT&T for permission to
publish elected pieces of the Bourne shell source.  That'll not only be
a fine testimony to C's flexibility, but also a useful public service
as an aid in retraining all the poor algol hackers who're sort of left
out in the cold these days...
--
	John Pierce			Chemistry Dept, B-032
	jwp%chem at sdcsvax.ucsd.edu	University of California, San Diego