Winners of the 1986 International Obfuscated C Code Contest

Landon Noll chongo at nsc.UUCP
Thu Jun 26 16:10:51 AEST 1986

In article <3661 at nsc.UUCP> chongo at nsc.UUCP (Landon Noll) writes:
 >The following program:
 >
 >>	The grand prize (most well-rounded in confusion):
 >>		<lines deleted to save space>
 >
 >does not compile on most System V systems.  Several Sys V /lib/ccp's have
 >problems with the first define.

I should have asked:  Is this a Sys V bug, or feature?

BTW: Some people have problems with the train program.  Our BSD snd Sys V.2
compilers give compiler warnings.  Your C compiler may flag it as fatal,
but it does execute and print a single message on our systems.

chongo <> /\oo/\