LPow correction

Tainter tainter at ihlpg.UUCP
Sat Jun 28 09:58:14 AEST 1986

> 		limit of x^x as x->0+ is precisely 1,
>
> I hadn't thought of it that way. That's what's neat about the truth,
> it has so many ways of making itself known! As I also mentioned,
Truth?  What truth?  This isn't a truth, it's a consequence of the
definition of the system as self consistant.  1 + 1 = 2 is not truth
either, it is a definition from a number of integer addition systems.
If your going to talk mathese please avoid terms like truth and reality.
Neither of these concepts have any place in math.
> 	(Root Boy) Jim Cottrell		<rbj at icst-cmr.arpa>
--j.a.tainter