Why doesn't this work? (3B2 problem)

Ken B ken at birtch.UUCP
Tue Mar 25 01:59:26 AEST 1986

	Thank you to all of you that supplied me with the help (to my
problem on the 3b2 not EOF-ing)

	99% said the problem was the variable 'c' was defined as a
'char' and it should have been an 'int'.  I changed it so, and it worked.

	Also, thanks to some of you for pointing out that the final
'putchar (EOF)' is not needed, and in fact, is not at all what I should
have done. (it introduces one more character to the file that ought not
to be there)

Again, many thanks,

Ken Brown
--
	uucp:  ...{!glacier!oliveb,!ihnp4!trwrb} !felix!birtch!ken

These ramblings are my own, and are surely not those of my employer.