fortran to c translator?

Steve Law law at pecnos.UUCP
Wed Mar 19 02:57:11 AEST 1986

> I am sure such a thing exists, just that i don't know.
> Friend of mine needs to translate simple but long fortran-iv programs to c.
> Anybody knows where one could get hold of a F to C translator, preferably
> public domain? Thanks.
>
> - vish.
> arpa : dixit at usc-cse.usc.edu
> csnet: dixit at usc-cse
> uucp : ...!{{decvax,ucbvax}!sdcvax,hplabs,allegra,trwrb}!sdcrdcf!uscvax!dixit

Try the following company:

	Source Translation & Optimization
	PO Box 404, Belmont, Mass 02178
	617-489-3727

I believe they have translators for FORTRAN to C, Ada, Pascal, Modula etc.

		Steve Law

Name:       I. S. Law (Steve)
UUCP:       ihnp4!vax135!petsd!pecnos!law
ARPA:	    vax135!petsd!pecnos!law at BERKELEY
US Mail:    MS 314B; Concurrent Computer Corp.
            106 Apple St; Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
Phone:      (201) 758-7280