address of function

Hq Apps shankar at amd.UUCP
Sat Mar 15 09:07:03 AEST 1986

I am a programmer who has just learnt C and has started using it
to do my programming. I have a question for which I was unable to
get the answer. I would like to know how to find the address of a
function in C. I would appreciate any help in this regard from netlanders.
Thanking all the respondents(C experts).

                                                    Sincerely
                                                    N.Shankar
                                                    Applications Engineer
                                                    Advanced Microdevices