Porting C programs to IBM CMS

nebezene nebezene at ndsuvax.UUCP
Wed Mar 12 11:30:42 AEST 1986

   I am interested in porting C programs to an IBM mainframe, running
CMS on CP/VM.  I am using the Waterloo C compiler.  If anyone has done
this, or has access to public domain C software (Lint, source code
formatters, etc.) please let me know.

   Currently I am installing XLISP version 1.4 on CMS.  It is proving
to be fairly simple, as the Waterloo C compiler seems to be almost
perfectly compatible with the Berkley compiler (cc).

   Please reply via USENET, or to NU040889 at NDSUVM1 on BITNET.

Sincerely,

Todd M. Bezenek