void *

Root Boy Jim rbj at icst-cmr
Sat May 3 07:49:11 AEST 1986

> Actually, I don't think "void *" will start showing up in programs for
> a while after it becomes "standard".  Maybe someone will upgrade your
> compiler in the meantime?
>
> Karl W. Z. Heuer (ihnp4!bentley!kwh), The Walking Lint

Don't bet on it. There are a *lot* of people just dying for ANSI C to
hit the streets so they can sneer at people who don't have one :-)
Hey, with computers you gotta take whatever status symbols you can get.

	(Root Boy) Jim Cottrell		<rbj at cmr>
	"One man gathers what another man spills"

                                      ~
P.S. I am in favor of ANSI C. Si si senor! See?