questions from using lint

KW Heuer kwh at bentley.UUCP
Fri May 16 13:26:56 AEST 1986

In article <287 at euclid.warwick.UUCP> warwick!steve writes:
>Couldn't you write a small(?) filter which would let you write C
>without braces and fill them in for you from the indentation? It
>doesn't seem too difficult. (No I'm not offering to do it).

I almost wrote such a filter when I first got this idea, but there wasn't
enough interest.  No, it isn't difficult -- a short awk script could do it,
I think.  I guess for continuation lines you'd have to either start flush
with the previous line, or use a continuation character (backslash).

Karl W. Z. Heuer (ihnp4!bentley!kwh), The Walking Lint