questions from using lint

John Chambers jc at cdx39.UUCP
Sat May 24 06:01:00 AEST 1986

>      ... I happen to think that all code should be formatted such
> that all funxions fit on a page. This is a good idea, but one I
> seldom see adhered to.

Not only do I agree, but I even think that all funxions (and even
prosejurz) should fit into one screen-full.  I mean, I can really
only understand what I can have sitting before my eyeballs at one
time.

Do I follow my own advice?  Are you kidding?  Of course, it is
easier with a 100-by-100 screen than with a 16-by-32 screen.

[OK, so a screen-full IS just another kind of a page.  I admit it.]
--
	John M Chambers (617-364-2000x7304)

	      / cthulhu	 \	     /usenet
	     /  inmet	  \	    / news