multitasking in one process (4.2BSD)

Don Libes libes at nbs-amrf.UUCP
Tue May 6 15:16:39 AEST 1986

> For efficiency, my only choice was to get the whole mess to run as
> one UNIX process.  The result is an operating system in a process.
> It's certainly free.  Let me know if anyone is interested.  If
> there are enough requests, I might even document it and send it to
> mod.sources.

Ok, enough.  I've gotten two dozen requests for this.  I now feel
very motivated to document this as promised and will do so over the
next few weeks.  I've also convinced my other half (Ed Barkmeyer)
to write up a description of the standalone 68k OS that this was
based on.  (He wrote it from scratch.  It's also free.)

Don Libes     {seismo,umcp-cs}!nbs-amrf!libes