Looking for a Pascal to (cohesive) C translator

Brent Chapman chapman at cory.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Oct 14 10:14:04 AEST 1986

In article <429 at nbs-amrf.UUCP> manheime at nbs-amrf.UUCP (Ken Manheimer) writes:
>I'm looking for a Pascal to C translator that produces viable,
>comprehensible code.
	[ etc., etc. ]

Gee, it seems we see this request every couple of months or so.

Look, folks, the best Pascal to C translator you are going to find is a nice,
broke, desperate CS undergraduate...  Such a bargain!  :-)

Brent Chapman (a nice but not broke and not desperate undergraduate  :-)

chapman at cory.berkeley.edu	or	ucbvax!cory!chapman
--
Brent Chapman

chapman at cory.berkeley.edu	or	ucbvax!cory!chapman