Positions Available

der Mouse mouse at mcgill-vision.UUCP
Fri Jan 23 22:46:45 AEST 1987

>>> if ((strcmp(you,"guru",4)  == 0))
>>>    printf("%s%s0, you," resume ---> LAI");
>> Just to be obnoxious.... [obnoxious but correct point omitted]
> Another obnoxious bit:  [another obnoxious but correct bit]
> And what's a " ---> ", anyway?    Or is it some arcane bit of C
> syntax that only those with names beginning with "guru" know about?

No, it means: decrement the structure pointer stored in resume, but
before you do so follow the pointer and look at the element called LAI.

If we really must rip this to bits, let's do it on comp.lang.c, ok?
I've tried to do my bit towards this, notice the header lines.

					der Mouse

USA: {ihnp4,decvax,akgua,utzoo,etc}!utcsri!mcgill-vision!mouse
     think!mosart!mcgill-vision!mouse
Europe: mcvax!decvax!utcsri!mcgill-vision!mouse
ARPAnet: think!mosart!mcgill-vision!mouse at harvard.harvard.edu