new, faster lex?

Kris Kugel kak at stc-auts.UUCP
Wed Apr 13 03:39:12 AEST 1988

I recently heard that somebody had posted a new, faster
lex source recently.  Nothing like that showed up here,
could anybody tell me if such a thing exists, and if so,
where I can get it?

Thanx,
	Kris A. Kugel
	Storage Tek:    ...{ uunet!nbires, ncar, ihnp4 }!stcvax!stc-auts!kak
	"It is better to light one small cannibal than to torch the duchess"

P.S.  There was an abstract for an article about a faster lex
in one of the USENIX proceedings, but I couldn't figure out
how to get mail to the authors of the paper for more details . . .