gotos

David Collier-Brown daveb at geac.UUCP
Mon Apr 11 22:33:55 AEST 1988

In article <1988Apr8.183815.3187 at utzoo.uucp>, henry at utzoo.uucp (Henry Spencer) says:

In article <449 at goofy.megatest.UUCP> djones at megatest.UUCP (Dave Jones) writes:
>I fail to see any justification for such a remark.  I think an appology [sic]
>is in order.

   Quite the contrary: you owe Mr. Spenser an apology for whining: It
is not good form to complain when someone points out you've admitted
in a **public forum** your willingness to enshrine known bad
practice.
    For shame!

--dave (I use goto's && Henry can fine me) c-b
--
 David Collier-Brown.                 {mnetor yunexus utgpu}!geac!daveb
 Geac Computers International Inc.,   |  Computer Science loses its