The Journal of Object-Oriented Programming

Earle Fettig earle at applix.UUCP
Thu Apr 28 23:14:07 AEST 1988

In article <7833 at alice.UUCP>, alis!ark says:

>The first issue of the Journal of Object-Oriented Programming
>is out.  Table of contents:
>My copy says that you can call 1-800-345-8112 for further
>information and subscriptions.

Well, I called.
The woman who answered asked "Do you want to order?"
I said "How much does it cost?"
She said "How did you hear of us?"
I said "Usenet".
This prompted a little confusion and explanation, then she answered "$49".
So I ordered, but it got me wondering; I'll bet there's a lower advertised
price out there somewhere.  If any of you see it, please post it and you
can save me, and probably others, some money.

--
Earle T. Fettig
USnail: APPLiX Inc., 112 Turnpike Rd.,Westboro, MA 01581
      earle at applix.m2c.org