Re^2: gotos

Kim Chr. Madsen kimcm at ambush.UUCP
Tue Apr 26 19:04:16 AEST 1988

In article <408 at dragos.UUCP> work at dragos.UUCP (Dragos Ruiu) writes:

>    Really, this is getting boring. Would all the goto fans please go get
>    themselves a BASIC compiler to write software and let us talk about
>    something else. :-)

(setq sarcastic-mode t)

Sure it is getting boring, but only because the goto-haters are so
unimaginative in their arguments. (-; Would all you goto-haters (and
purists) please stop bickering and write a Pascal-variant 103452/B
compiler leaving out the goto-construct and the repeat- and
for-statement (they are really just special cases of the while
construct (or is it the other way around)), or move this discussion to
talk.religion.

(setq sarcastic-mode nil)

Yes I do use gotos and yes I do use setq in lisp and I'm happy to do so!

Kim Chr. Madsen, AmbraSoft A/S, Rojelskaer 15, DK-2840 Holte (Denmark)
UUCP: kimcm at ambush.dk, PHONE: +45 2424 111, FAX: +45 2423 090

Though I am not naturally honest, I am so sometimes by chance.
					-- William Shakespeare